For children aged 8-17 with physical and sensorial disabilities
The waterfront clubs – DMYC, National Yacht Club, Royal Irish Yacht Club, and Royal St George Yacht Club – have again combined to run this programme in Dún Laoghaire during the summer of 2017.
- Introductory Day (Come and Try it!) – Sunday 11th June at 10:30am in the Royal Irish Yacht Club
- Sunday morning sailing at Royal St George Yacht Club commences Sunday 18th June and continues each Sunday until 20th Aug (except Sun 9th July and Sun 6th Aug) – run in conjunction with the DMYC
- Two week-long sailing courses
- National Yacht Club: 12th – 16th June (5 days)
- Royal Irish Yacht Club: 8th – 11th Aug (4 days)
No sailing experience is necessary.
For general enquiries and further details please contact:
- Ian French 087 2456834 or email: [email protected]
- Ruth Shanahan 086 2374801 or email: [email protected]
Kindly sponsored by the Spirit Motor Group Volvo Ireland, Wag Sailing Class, and other personal supporters
Please note, unfortunately, we are unable to accommodate children with intellectual disabilities on this programme.