May is the first month of proper sailing in the summer season, and the month is promising to be full of activities, ranging from protest committee training to cruising in company events.
- May 9th, from 1400 to 1700 will be a continuation of the child safety training, in association with the ISA.
- May 15th will be our next Club Dinner, celebrating our 50th anniversary year.
- May 17th and 18th see the start of the cruise-in-company events, with a cruise down to Greystones, and overnighting.
- May 23rd is the Blessing of the Boats at the Poolbeg Boat and Yacht Club.
- May 25th – Protest Committee Training, evening 1 of 3. All participants must have their own copy of RRS, and there is a €30 fee.
- The weekend of May 30th and June 1st is proposed to be a cruise-in-company to Skerries and Malahide.