In accordance with Rule 7 (a) of the DMYC Rules and Regulations, the Annual General Meeting of Dun Laoghaire Motor Yacht Club will take place in the clubhouse on Wednesday 4th, November 2015 at 8pm sharp.
Members are reminded that any resolution to be placed before the meeting must reach me at the club not later than 8pm on 20th October 2015, to comply with Rule 7(a) (iv).
Members are reminded that nomination for election of Officers and Committee Members must be reach me at the club not later than 8.00pm on 27th October 2015 accompanied by names of the Proposer and Seconder together with the acceptance of the nomination by the Nominee, to comply with Rule 8 (a).
The agenda for the meeting will be as follows:
- Opening remarks and apologies.
- Minutes of the AGM of 30th October, 2014
- Report of Vice Commodore
- Treasurer’s Report
- Approval of accounts
- Appointment of Auditors and Members’ Auditor
- Report of Rear Commodore Sailing
- Report of Boathouse Captain
- Report of Honorary Secretary
- Membership Secretary
- Commodore’s address
- Election of Officers and Committee
- Commodore’s Address
- Notices of Motion or Resolution
- Any Other Business
Honorary Secretary, DMYC