Thank you for entering our 50th Anniversary Regatta, we look forward to seeing you out on the water and in our Clubhouse.
Saturday will be racing as normal for DBSC boats, and Sunday will be racing for the SB20 fleet and anyone who opts to enter the Drifter class. For the Drifter class, the concept is that you go out cruising in Dublin Bay, have a nice day, and come back in as close to a secret time as possible.
- The Club will announce a departure time for boats in the Drifter Class.
- Boats should exit between the harbour lighthouses at this time.
- Boats should have a nice sail in Dublin Bay, opting to return whenever they want to.
- The Commodore will provide the Honorary Secretary with a sealed envelope specifying the ‘end of race’ time.
- Skippers are asked to report to the Honorary Secretary, or Commodore (of the DMYC), the time that they passed the harbour mouth on their return.
- The boat that has a return time closest to the time in the sealed envelope, wins!
On Sunday, we’ll be holding a BBQ and other waterside activities all afternoon, celebrating our 50th anniversary.