- This event has passed.
Annual General Meeting
November 7, 2019 @ 20:00 - 22:00
The Annual General Meeting of Dun Laoghaire Motor Yacht Club will take place in the clubhouse on Thursday 7th November 2019 at 8 PM sharp.
Members are reminded that any resolution to be placed before the meeting must reach me at the club not later than 8 PM on 23rd October, to comply with Rule 7(a) (iv).
Members are reminded that nomination for election of Officers and Committee Members must reach me at the club not later than 8 PM on 30th October accompanied by names of the Proposer and Seconder together with the acceptance of the nomination by the Nominee, to comply with Rule 8 (a).
The agenda for the meeting will be as follows:
- Opening remarks and apologies.
- Minutes of the 2018 AGM
- Report of Vice Commodore – Sailing.
- Report of Vice Commodore – Boathouse
- Treasurer’s Report.
- Approval of accounts.
- Appointment of Members’ Auditor, now an audit committee.
- Report of Hon Secretary/Membership Secretary
- Commodore’s address.
- Election of Officers and Committee.
- Notices of Motion or Resolution.
- Any Other Business.
Helen Bradley – Hon. Sec DMYC 10th October 2019